The Covid-19 Health Charter: the Lille destination makes a commitment.
In order to welcome visitors in the best possible conditions, Hello Lille and the Pasteur Institute of Lille have put in place a health charter for tourism and event organisers.
This charter, divided into 10 commitments, is sent to various structures (from the hotel, cultural and commercial sectors) which undertake to respect specific health measures to welcome visitors in complete safety.
The 10 commitments
The establishment undertakes to respect the 10 commitments recommended by the Pasteur Institute of Lille :
- Barrier measures, physical distancing, personal hygiene and cleaning measures
- Cleaning and disinfection of establishments receiving the public and workplaces
- Steps to take in the event of heat waves
- Access control by taking temperature (unfavourable opinion)
- The risk of transmission of the virus in aerosol form
- Specific cleaning or disinfection of public areas
- The risk of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus through ventilation
- Advisory on Barrier and Physical Distancing Measures in Group Lodging Facilities in Preparation for Reopening in the Context of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Advice on Barriers and Physical Distancing Measures in Cultural Spaces in Preparation for their Reopening in the Context of the Covid Pandemic-19
- Notice regarding barrier measures and physical distancing in commercial restaurants and drinking establishments in anticipation of their reopening in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak.